(English) Terms and Conditions For Our Holiday Rentals

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. Please see within our terms and conditions for renting with Nerja Property Services. Times: Time of arrival and entering a […]
Read More

(English) Decree 28/2016 – Register your Holiday Home

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLIDAY APARTMENTS In accordance to Decree 28/2016 from 02/02/2016 Have a First Occupation licence The rooms must have […]
Read More

(English) How much deposit is required to reserve a holiday property?

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. To reserve a property you will need to pay 25% now and the remaining 75% 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Read More

(English) How will we pay the reservation deposit?

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. To pay the deposit you can pay in cash to the office, or bank transfer, into our clients bank account.
Read More

(English) How will the holiday reservation be confirmed?

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. We will send you a booking form which you will need to fill out, and return signed with a copy […]
Read More

(English) Do you hold a security deposit?

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. We ask for a 200 euros security deposit, which is held until we have confirmed that there are no damages […]
Read More

(English) How do we receive keys to the property?

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. The keys can be collected from the office during office times, or a key box can be left at the […]
Read More

(English) How do we book a taxi transfer?

FAQs,
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en Inglés Estadounidense. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. To order a Nerja airport transfer we will need the following information from you. Your flight number Your full name […]
Read More